We care about your student(s) and want them to be successful at UNH.
If you have any concerns we can help with, use the form below to let us know.
The First-Year Success Center and Office of Academic Services student coaches
and counselors will work with you, your student and various campus resources to help!
If this is an emergency or there is an immediate need for intervention/assistance
call 911 or Campus Police at 203-932-7070. Campus Police will contact
necessary support staff if it is after business hours.
Examples of the types of behaviors or actions that may be reported would be:
This list is not exhaustive. Reporters should use their own judgment as to what is reportable,
erring on the side of over-reporting if in doubt.
- My student needs academic support (tutoring, disability services,
strategies for success, but is too afraid to ask)
- My student is talking about how college may not be right for them
- My student is in jeopardy of not meeting the requirements to maintain
their financial aid and/or academic scholarships
- My student has just experienced a disruption/tragedy (i.e. death in the family,
changes in the room) that might impact his/her school work
- My student is heavily involved with extra-curricular activities
(clubs, organizations, video gaming) and I am concerned about their ability to balance academics
- My student doesn’t seem as excited about school/classes