Make Your Bids Now!
The University of New Haven's Online Auction to Benefit the UNH Scholarship Fund has Begun
Join in the fun and excitement of the University of New Haven Alumni Association's online auction.
The auction runs until April 4, leading up to the 28th Annual Alumni Scholarship Ball, which will be held in the David A. Beckerman Recreation Center on Saturday, April 16.
Check out the entire auction and make your bids.
Auction items range from exciting vacation getaways to sports memorabilia to overnight hotel stays to restaurant gift certificates.
All proceeds from the auction will support UNH scholarships and provide our students with a chance for a promising future.
We are always adding new items, so check back often.
Tell your friends, family and colleagues. Get everyone involved in the action.
|Here are a few items available to bidders:
- A Set of Foot Solutions Nordic Walking Poles and Book on Balance Walking
- 4 General Admission Tickets to the Connecticut Science Center in Hartford
- 2 Adult Tickets to Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio
- Collection of Adriana Trigiani Books
- A Family of Four Pass to the Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport, Conn.
- 4 Tickets to the Warner Theater in Torrington, Conn.
- His and Hers UNH Golf Shirts
- Mexican Getaway at Embarcadero Pacifico Beach Resort in Puerto Vallarta
- Autograph Baseball by Mike Cameron of the Boston Red Sox
- One Hour Deep Tissue Massage at Amadeus Center in New Haven, Conn.
- Tickets to the Hartford Funny Bone Comedy Club & Restaurant in Manchester, Conn.
- 2 Lift Tickets to Pats Peak in New Hamshire
- Whitewater Rafting in Maine for 4
The 28th Annual Alumni Scholarship Ball
| |Join Us on April 16
The 28th Annual Alumni Scholarship Ball will honor three distinguished alumni -- Dolores Ennico, '82 M.B.A., Shelley Stewart Jr., '90 E.M.B.A. and Howard Wurzak, '76 B.S. -- in addition to featuring a 20th anniversary celebration of the Henry C. Lee Institute of Forensic Science. The event will be held on Saturday, April 16, on the University's Main Campus.
Read more about the this year's gala, how to receive an invitation, become a sponsor or make a donation to the auction.
A leader in experiential education, the University of New Haven provides its students with a valuable combination of solid liberal arts and real-world, hands-on professional training. Founded in 1920, UNH is a private, top-tier comprehensive university with an 80-acre main campus. The University has an enrollment of more than 5,900: approximately 1,700 graduate students and more than 4,200 undergraduates, 70 percent of whom reside in university housing. The University offers more than 80 undergraduate degrees and more than 25 graduate degrees through the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, the Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences, the Tagliatela College of Engineering and University College. University of New Haven students study abroad through a variety of distinctive programs.